HOST A POD
APPLY TO HOST A POD
Creator learning pods are 8-10 creators and 4 agency & brand partners in cities worldwide. ONE Creator Lab brings creators into your agency and exposes them to your culture. Train the trainers while mentoring creators. Schedule a call to learn more about two-way learning and hosting a creator learning pod.
ONE Creator Lab Host Application
POD HOSTING FAQ
1. Since agencies and brands cannot find creator graduates from traditional school programs, ONE Creator Lab developed innovative program offerings and new pipelines of talent for these emerging roles.
2. Two-way learning - instructors mentor emerging creators while learning creative director skills. They learn to manage & inspire diverse creator talent, and make other's work better. Together creators and instructors learn to ideate and make short-form video-first campaigns, solving brand's briefs at the speed of culture.
After your week concludes, you’ll pass the baton to another pod host. Once we cycle through all four pod hosts, you’ll repeat the process all over again. In short, you’ll be leading the pod one week a month for four months.
Agencies and brands use their briefs as mini-innovation labs to tap into the thinking, ideas, and prototypes of Gen Z and millennial creators.
Agency instructors use the teaching and mentoring experiences to learn to communicate effectively, give feedback, manage diverse Creator talent, and make work better. Two-way learning provides instructors with Creative Director Creator skills.
- Four Tuesday online classes to teach topics of the week and answer questions that the creator students have about the topics
- Four briefings / briefs
- Four Thursday mentorship online sessions to provide feedback and direction on the creator’s initial ideas for solving the briefs
- Four Monday in-person onsite presentation classes to give final feedback and critique on the creator’s work and presentation skills. Both the instructors and creator students provide feedback and critique on the work and presentation skills.
1. Training the trainers - two-way learning - creators and instructors learn to ideate and make short-form video-first campaigns for solving brand's briefs at the speed of culture. Instructors develop Creative Director Creator skills.
2. Briefs – test drive Gen Z & millennial creator talent for their problem solving thinking, insights, ideas, and prototypes for solving briefs.
3. Creator talent – hire diverse creator talent vetted by your team.